Addon and DLC
Dungeons: The Dark Lord is the sequel to Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons: The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including 4-player multiplayer in 4 modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and 25 new prestige gimmicks.
- 4 multiplayer modes for up to 4 players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Dungeons: Into the Dark – DLC Pack
The first DLC pack for the critically acclaimed evildoer game Dungeons delivers new challenges for wannabe Dungeon Lords. Heart of Into the Dark is the new campaign map Flowerdale, in which you have to deal with ever new waves of heroes. The pack also includes 10 new maps for the game modes survival, soul survival, sandbox and amusement and 20 new prestige items such as the Statue of the Nameless Hero.
Dungeons DLC #2 : Map Pack
Go deeper underground with the new DLC for Dungeons! The Dungeons DLC #2: Map Pack introduces 50 new maps for all game modes and also contains 5 wallpapers to customize your desktop in the most evil way possible!