Dungeons follows the mis-adventures of the foremost of all Dungeon Lords, who spends his time luring heroes into his labyrinthine creations with the promise of treasure and a good fight – only to be trapped by his ingenious devices. Once they are in his grasp, our Dungeon Lord must look after and cherish his new prisoners until they are more comfortable with their surroundings because come the harvest, happy heroes have more precious soul energy for you to gleefully extract via twisted torture chambers!
In Dungeons, our protagonist falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty and thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend and finds himself at the bottom of the Underworld hierarchy and the top of the dungeon pile which in this world is about as bad as it can get. Our Lord must have his revenge, and make his way back down the dungeon levels to his rightful place – but first he must deal with his new bosses, the three despicable Dungeon Lords who stand in his way.
At his disposal are his dim-witted goblin minions who dig tunnels and build rooms to lay out his lair and trap ever stronger and braver heroes who dare to enter, not forgetting to plot his revenge against his ex-girlfriend and his new bosses who think it’s great fun to bombard him with useless tasks. It goes without saying that a malicious and sneaky creature such as our Dungeon Lord has more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Revenge will be sweet indeed.
- A new take on Tower Defense – waves of heroes will invade your dungeons
- It’s up to you to entertain, then capture these foolish interlopers and steal their soul energy
- Show off your skills – use nearly 300 objects to craft a dungeon that shows
off your talents and style, while attracting heroes to their doom
- Command thy minions – wimpy goblins, clattering skeletons, fierce Zombie
Kings and a huge variety of other creatures await your bidding be it digging out a room, guarding treasure or stalking unwary invaders
- Variety is the spice of (Undead) life – 15 monster types, 10 hero classes and
20 challenging campaign missions and a free-play/sandbox mode combine
to create a staggering amount of replay value
Dungeons Game of the Year Edition
The Game of the Year Edition of Dungeons is the perfect bundle for anyone who may have missed this jewel of black humor. It contains the fully up to date version of Dungeons as well as the two DLC packs with over 37 single player maps across 5 different game modes (including the all new Piñata game mode) plus an exclusive double sided poster.
- Includes the full version of Dungeons, 2 DLC packs and exclusive poster
- Defeat enemy Boss Monsters and become the true Dungeon Lord
- Be EVIL! Sabotage your enemies’ dungeons and swarm them with your own monsters
- Craft your dungeon using nearly 300 objects ranging from rusty chandeliers to bloody torture racks
- Use an army of 30 types of monsters to battle a variety of increasingly challenging hero classes
Dungeons Gold Edition
Dungeons Gold Edition includes the fantastic strategy best seller Dungeons in its comprehensive Game of the Year Edition as well as all extra contents, such as the stand-alone expansion Dungeons: The Dark Lord.
In the world of Dungeons, you reign over your own dark underground dungeon, which has been attracting heroes since the beginning of time. Lure fighters, mages and other heroes to your dungeon with the promise of glory, fame and fortune, then capture them before they reach your Dungeon Heart.
Experience two epic independent single player campaigns, offering more than 30 hours of gameplay in over 26 missions, or take the fight to multiplayer level: lead one of the 4 available Dungeon Lords and play against up to 3 other lords in 4 different multiplayer modes. Shape your dungeon to your liking with 400 breathtaking prestige items, which will make your Dungeon Heart beat faster than ever.
- Build your own dungeon, complete with prison cells, treasure rooms and hallways
- 4 different multiplayer modes for up to 4 players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Piñata and Survival
- 2 independent and fully scripted single player campaigns, with other 26 missions to overcome, offering more than 30 hours of gameplay
- More than 50 single player maps, which can be played in 5 different game modes, for almost limitless replayability
- 400 beautifully detailed prestige items let you customize your dungeon to your heart’s content
- Play any of the 4 different bosses available in multiplayer mode (Minos, Calypso, Zombie King and, of course, the Dungeon Lord)